1864 Blog Post: Rap

My 1864 Blog Post will be a rap made and preformed by myself (featuring Bryan Graham)

Use link to see it preformed: https://youtu.be/t7Hc4dzjjPQ

Lyrics:
Well, I wrote this song for the Union troops
I wanna teach them the union truth
If you wanna reach those union soldiers
Then you gotta do a rap to a hip hop beat
So I gave them a lesson on the war
My lesson was about 1864
My union troops keep getting bigger
That's cause Ulysses S. Grant is our commander

He’s a life changer, mounted horse ranger
Would take command of an army later
Sips a lot of wine, he’s a drink exchanger
Lincoln was reelected for the win
I only speak the truth
and McClellan acts like a kid
He never even had any big wins
All the other generals didn’t do so well
And Spotsylvania was burning like hell
Now i'm gonna pass the mic to Mr. Tim
He was a great soldier and one of my friends
So to tell a story of truth, without further ado take it away my dude.

Ulysses S. Grant is my commander
He’s the son of a tanner
McClellan lost to Lincoln in an election with a banner
Sherman’s March was successful
And boy was it stressful
Infiltrating towns and tearing down
Atlanta was never the same but soon will come lee's take down

Ulysses S. Grant is my commander
Let his skills teach to ya
he’ll cap you in the butt in Shenandoah valley

Ulysses S. Grant is our commander
He’s a homie you see
He’s an honest, caring, peace loving commander like me.

Word- up

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post 1865: The Year of the Union with Great Devistation

General Ulysses S. Grant: 1861 Rap

Enlistment Blog Post